play my favourite song.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
sam, sam, i love sam,
i love you more than my favourite food ham,
i love you more than my favourite pet lamb,
as i serenade you by the dam.

sam, sam, i love sam,
every morning i spread my bread with jam,
which i love to eat with tim tam,
i eat so much i cough out phlegm.

sam, sam, i love sam,
as i look at your photos in my cam,
you are sexier than my ex-girlfriend pam,
compared to that tram, you're so much more glam.

i'll send you love letters everyday like spam,
just because you light up my life like a lamp,
you, my dear, is the pearl in my clam,
so would you please marry me, ma'am?

-- written by bam the man
on 20th June, 2008


LOL!

I really really miss the times at Msia ): Can't wait for the BBQ this Friday!! And the photos never fail to make me laugh UNTIL D-I-E!! HAAAHAAHAAHAAA!

Has lotsa things to blog
about but I'm lazy and smelly and dirty so shall pergi ke mandi first!